Register Edit Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in   Chat

Improvedy! Forum Index | Spotted! | Print This Thread

Getting spotted targets hit?

View previous topic | View next topic  

carterturner
Sit Down Comedian
Sit Down Comedian

votes: 3

Post: 1   Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 am   Getting spotted targets hit? Reply with quote

Hi,

I seem to be having trouble getting my spotted targets hit by fellow team members, so I would welcome any advice as it's very frustrating to say the least. tier X game on Mines this morning in my LTTB. I managed to get to the little mound/islet and was keeping five targets lit on the lighthouse island next door. We had two artillery, a couple lurking TDs and a medium on the beach behind me. I realize that priorities maybe elsewhere for the team, that some spotted targets might be too difficult for others to take advantage of, etc . Even when I have been in the company of other team members, spotted a target for them, they have just sat back ignoring it. I have even ended up shooting at my own spots to track or get damage but of course that blows my cover. Then annoyingly they take an interest and finish off my hard work for me.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/196462-getting-spotted-targets-hit/

video explainer