Improvedy vs. WTATA

Display posts through

1 | Improvedy vs. WTATA | Author: ChesterfieldSnapdragonMcF | Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:37 pm

How do you think Improvedy compares to WTATA? Are there any features of WTATA that you liked that aren't available on Improvedy? Are there things you think Improvedy does better than WTATA? Post your comments here.

2 | | Author: GiveASpam | Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 pm

The only think I kind of missed from WTATA were the titles given depending on how much we posted.
Not really too big of a deal, nor were the flags on our side profiles.

3 | | Author: ChesterfieldSnapdragonMcF | Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

A silly thing to admit, but I kind of miss the 4 pictures of Whose Line people that they have at the top of WTATA. It was kind of neat when two or three were the same (I never got 4-of-a-kind, though others have.)

I also miss being a moderator.

But I like how active this board is, and the fact that we have a wider variety of games.

4 | | Author: bicyclelegs | Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 am

ChesterfieldSnapdragonMcF wrote:
A silly thing to admit, but I kind of miss the 4 pictures of Whose Line people that they have at the top of WTATA. It was kind of neat when two or three were the same (I never got 4-of-a-kind, though others have.)

I also miss being a moderator.

But I like how active this board is, and the fact that we have a wider variety of games.

I would agree with all of that.

5 | | Author: joyefulsong | Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm

I do miss the flags of our nationality, but I like that this board loads faster than WTATA.

I also like that I joined early - I was a late arriver to WTATA and didn't get a chance to know people, really. So this is cool for me.

6 | | Author: evildevil97 | Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 pm

I like how I can login to my account here.

7 | | Author: Joe Tee | Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

It's unfortunate that all of the stuff that we've had in "the Holy Grail" has disappeared... but that's not our fault.

8 | | Author: Henway | Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Joe Tee wrote:
It's unfortunate that all of the stuff that we've had in "the Holy Grail" has disappeared... but that's not our fault.

Working on it.

9 | | Author: cwjakesteel | Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm

"The Holy Grail"? What's that? Anyways, the flags are back up. I do miss the 4 WLIIA guys up top as well. but this site is non-WLIIA specific. But those guys are the all-stars.

10 | | Author: ChipEstenismyhusband | Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:03 pm

I like Improvedy better. I like how you can play all the games in the Games section, where as on WTATA the majority of games were locked. I also like how posts do count when you post in the Games forum unlike on WTATA.

11 | | Author: bicyclelegs | Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, WTATA is dead now. Long live Improvedy!

12 | | Author: 12Medbe | Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:54 pm

I HATE how dead it is here; It was usually so busy back on WTATA.

13 | | Author: WhoseLineFan | Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:42 pm

What happened to WTATA?

Improvedy! | Improvedy Issues, Suggestions, Comments & Announcements

Page 1 of 1