Memberlist

Register Edit Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in   Chat

Improvedy! Forum Index | Spotted! | Print This Thread

Colin and Brad show in Louisiana - DATE CHANGE

View previous topic | View next topic  

thorntonka
Ticket Scalper
Ticket Scalper

Post: 1   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm   Colin and Brad show in Louisiana - DATE CHANGE Reply with quote

I know I don't spend a whole lot of time on here these days. And I've posted this all over Facebook groups that a lot of you might be in. Sorry to overly post it if you've seen it. I feel like it's the right thing to do to let people know ahead a time.

If there is anyone going to the Colin and Brad show on April 18, that show has been changed to April 11. I didn't see it posted anywhere officially, and I stumbled on it when I checked on ticket sales. I had already bought tickets when I saw the change in date. I contacted a couple of people, and they both confirmed it to be on April 11 since the boys will be unavailable on April 18 due to a taping for a TV show. Maybe some new improv is about to head our way. If you've already purchased tickets that say April 18, they are still good and will get you into the show. I repeat so that this is the last thing you read, The Colin and Brad show in Louisiana will NOT be on April 18. It is on April 11. If you know anyone that doesn't know this already, please get them in the loop. I surely wouldn't want them to miss out.

lesgrillon
Improv Emperor
Improv Emperor

votes: 13

Post: 2   Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

I'd be so upset if I was going to this show and I didn't know about the date change. Thanks for trying to let people know. Smile

Last edited by lesgrillon on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total